MIE Labs has the capability to implement and manage a full integrated semiconductor Product Development either as part of your team or on a full turnkey basis.
MIE Labs has the knowledge, expertise and experience needed to bring your most challenging products to market.
MIE Labs can contribute to all facets of the Product Development process:
- • Generate initial objective specification
- • Develop detailed project plan
- • Assemble/manage development team
- • Perform feasibility studies and evaluation
- • Circuit Design/Simulation
- • Physical Layout/Verification
- • Fabrication
- • Prototype Assembly/Validation
- • Reference Design
- • ATE Plan
- • RTM/RTP
- • Application Support
When appropriate, MIE Labs will work with production partners to bring your product to market in the most efficient and cost-effective manner:
JVD, Inc. was founded in 1982 by Jerry VanDierendonck, a member of the TI team that developed the world's first microcontroller, TMS 1000. JVD is a Fabless Semiconductor Company and a leader in Analog and Mixed-Signal ASIC Design, Manufacturing and Test Services. The company provides turn-key Analog and Analog-mixed signal ICs for custom and standard products as well as contract Test Services for chip companies, OEMs and ODMs. The company has expertise in semiconductor Bipolar, CMOS, and BiCMOS analog/digital chip design, including power management, power protection, display drivers, audio, low power RF, and standard products in high and low volume applications.
From design to final production, JVD, Inc. provides custom integrated circuit solutions for a wide variety of customers, providing cost effective, high performance devices to meet their challenging design requirements. JVD, Inc is a privately held company with headquarters in San Jose, Calif. For more information, please visit www.jvdinc.com.
NeWo Technologies, LLC, (www.newotechnologies.com) is a leading electronic product development firm that specializes in "concept to prototype" design, and brings wholesale research and development to the masses. NeWo provides:
- • 100% in-house product development: concept, requirements, hardware, mechanical, software, and interface.
- • Broad service capabilities eliminate the need for companies to maintain costly R&D infrastructure in-house.
- • Employ team project management to avoid technical hurdles that occur with isolated development teams.